Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - 請問關於business PhD申請

請問關於business PhD申請

所有博士申請的經驗交流分享

文章novastar » 2008-02-19 05:22

多謝您的鼓勵
今天正大戰完 the George Washingtong University
兩小時內前後兩次interview
雖然過程順利
但該系似乎沒有經費的樣子
因為我跟他說我獎學金只剩一年
語氣似乎有點改變

可惜了~~
novastar
新手會員
新手會員

文章: 8
註冊時間: 2007-11-09 03:12

文章novastar » 2008-02-19 05:23

多謝您的鼓勵
今天正大戰完 the George Washingtong University
兩小時內前後兩次interview
雖然過程順利
但該系似乎沒有經費的樣子
因為我跟他說我獎學金只剩一年
語氣似乎有點改變

可惜了~~

juyu \$m[1]:Hello Novastar,

Maybe at this time point it's a little late but I still want to say something - if you feel you are interested in them, just go for it no matter it's big fish or small fish. I just happened to see your post and found your background is very similar to me. The undergraduate school might be the only difference - I was from a no-name school in Taiwan. And, I do get a offer from a decent Business school although for my personal reason I didn't accept it in the end. I can hardly deny that your chance is not that high, but to a certain degrees it's not that significant too. How high is absolutely high? After all, your chance is dependent on your relative position among applicants. Also, one person only can secure one spot finally. Therefore, don't worried too much about the chance.

By and large, please don't be discouraged if you really want it. As far as I know, almost every Business phd student has his or her "long story" about how to get in the program. Please don't be scared by these advices although they are real true. All in all, it's truly worth trying it; otherwise, story is always story and hard to turn into your life.

Sorry for dumping another "long story" :)
novastar
新手會員
新手會員

文章: 8
註冊時間: 2007-11-09 03:12

上一頁

回到 PhD 申請交流區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 4 位訪客