如何為公司籌募資金?

申請實習準備 、實習Interview與實習生活討論

版主: modern

如何為公司籌募資金?

文章lpwpete » 2008-05-14 04:25

各位大大,

最近拿到了一個intern, 首要的project就是幫公司籌募資金(就我所知公司已有名單),不知道有沒有人有這方面的經驗或相關網站,書籍可以參考. 例如, How to negotiate with corporate partners? How to find a funding? Looking for funding strategy?....

Thanks.
頭像
lpwpete
高級會員
高級會員

文章: 358
註冊時間: 2005-12-08 13:44

文章lpwpete » 2008-05-20 22:43

These days, I did some research by myself and found an useful website as below.
http://www.entrepreneurmag.co.za/

Even though it seems the info. is from South Africa, I feel it has many handy concepts.

About find funding:

INTRODUCTION
Creating strategic business funding plans for your company
Effective management of your business funding is one of the core requirements for the continued success of any company – start-up or otherwise. Yet many new entrepreneurs find themselves at a bit of a loss when it comes to formulating a small business funding strategy that will help them secure start-up funding and use the cash to sustain – and grow – their enterprises.
In fact, even those entrepreneurs who do not require funding from investors are likely to run into trouble without an efficient, streamlined business funding plan. In order for businesses to remain profitable, owners must have a constant supply of ready cash on hand to invest in their companies – and in maintenance – as and when required.

The good news is that effective money management is not rocket science. A few solid, well-researched tips provided by industry professionals should be sufficient to put you well on your way to approaching funding the smart way.

Below, you’ll find a selection of prudent money management tips, as well as useful information about creating a sustainable business funding model for your enterprise.
頭像
lpwpete
高級會員
高級會員

文章agk99 » 2008-05-29 22:59

I dont know how is your intern job. But, if you mention to funding raising, please always remember that you should come out with a perfect ”STOCK STORY".
a reasonable, logical, and doable story will easily help you raise as more money as you want.
agk99
超級版主
超級版主

文章: 3109
註冊時間: 2004-08-24 22:12
來自: Shenzhen, China

文章lpwpete » 2008-05-30 00:28

Hi agk 大大,

Thanks so much for your response. My intern will start on June 1, so these days I am trying to find some info. and to well-prepare for the job. I'm just a little worry about being a qualified employee.

I think I should read my co. business plan and make a perfect "story". Hopefully, I will make some contribution to raise some money.

If anyone had some experience and is willing to share, I do sincerely appreciate it.

After my summer intern, I will share my experience in the Forum.

Thanks.
頭像
lpwpete
高級會員
高級會員

Re: 如何為公司籌募資金?

文章agk99 » 2008-10-15 17:48

how is summer intern, lpwpete?
agk99
超級版主