Sublease-May 14 to June 16 (or till July13) in DC

海外求學生活,必須資訊討論,請入內分享

版主: cocolapple

Sublease-May 14 to June 16 (or till July13) in DC

文章religious » 2009-04-01 08:24

Hi, my husband and I live in an apartment in DC. We plan to go back to Taiwan for a month or more so the apartment will be available. If anyone plans to come a bit early for the fall semester, you are welcoming to live in our place. I think our place can fit in two people. If you are a guy and do not mind living with my husband, you can stay until July 13, because he will be back by June 16 but I will not be back until then. Our rent is 895 USD a month. Our unit is a studio. If you plan to stay for a whole month, you just need to pay maybe around 600. If you plan to stay longer till July, since my husband will be back, we probably will only charge you less or only a small amount or probably no charge at all. I need to talk with him about this.

You can contact me and we can always negotiate about the price. You can choose to stay shorter than that. We have kitchen, refrigerator and wireless. If you want to cook, we can talk about it and you have a lot of pots and sauces to use. Our place is a very convenient place near green line Columbia Height.

If you are interested or have any questions, please email me at emilytseng@hotmail.com

Ju Fang (如芳)
religious
初級會員
初級會員

文章: 23
註冊時間: 2006-04-25 00:15

回到 海外留學生活版

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客