Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/formosam/public_html/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
FormosaMBA 傷心咖啡店 • 檢視主題 - Boston University 徵室友

Boston University 徵室友

LLM, JD (Juris Doctor)

Boston University 徵室友

文章hsnu926alvis » 2008-04-13 02:16

Hi, guys

I am looking for a roomate to share an apartment located in Brookline Area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Location : Brookline is a superior residential area, with high living quality and safety. It takes 5 mins to get BU's Law School by bike. 3 mins (4 stops) by Boston minicipal subway.

Apartment details : There are 2 bedrooms ( one large one medium;the large one can accommodate 2 people) , 1 living room , 1 bathroom and 1 large kitchen. The tenants need to share all the facilities, such as bathroom and kitchen. The whole building is air conditioned and equipped with internet and cable. And it's on the 4th floor with a nice view toward the street. Parking lot is available with extra payment. The laundry is in the basement and costs $1.75 each time. And there are malls and supermarkets nearby.

Rental: $ 1,800 per month, including the fee for the water. The average cost for electricity per month is from $40 (summer) to $70 ( winter). Internet and cable fees would be $40 each every month.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
According to the present tenants, the lease contract would be renewed from 8/31, and they will all move out before that date. One of them is leaving on 6/1. I will move in on 6/5. How much furniture we can take over from the present tenants is still under negotiation. ( with cheaper prices, that's for sure ) .Anyone who is interested is SUPER welcome to contact me by replying on the board , email and msn anytime.

My email and msn are the same : hsnu926alvis@hotmail.com

Ciao !
頭像
hsnu926alvis
初級會員
初級會員

文章: 34
註冊時間: 2005-10-28 17:56

回到 LLM, JD 申請討論區

誰在線上

正在瀏覽這個版面的使用者:沒有註冊會員 和 1 位訪客